Our approach to photography brings a unique view to each event. Your photos should reflect you, your families, the planned details, the emotions, and because no event is alike, your images should reflect that.
Every event is made of unique moments and emotions. Capturing these moments isn’t about clicking away with a camera. It is an art that requires the photographer to understand and read the crowd, their personalities, their likes and dislikes, their comfort zone, the event flow and a multitude of other factors. Our goal is to capture these unique memories with elegance so you may preserve your memories for years to come.
Our open air style photo booth only takes up 8’x8′ of space making it perfect for events where every square foot counts. It’s clean and compact, and this style will fit almost anywhere. With no walls, this photo booth creates an inviting atmosphere that draws guests in. Being able to see others having fun in the booth makes this style very interactive and attention grabbing.
Mobile Photo Studio
Our Mobile Photo Studio is an “out of the box” photo booth solution. It’s a condensed photography studio that we set up at your event unobtrusively. It offers an elegant feel for your wedding reception, and you will have the photo booth experience without cramming everyone into a box! We bring your choice of white or colored back drop and set it up for you and your guests to create great memories for you all. We provide professional studio lighting so you get great quality photos of those who are most important to you!
Here’s what sets us apart:
- The Mobile Photo Studio offers enough space for large group photos. With the ability to download them after, everyone in the groups can have their fun or crazy photo to cherish for years to come.
- The images can be completely paperless and you will still be able to download them, and share on social media with your friends and family.
- Unlike most photo booths, our systems are wheel chair friendly!
- A professional photographer will be there to help you with organizing the groups and re-takes.
- Most of all, EVERYONE can enjoy a copy of the group photo from your personal online gallery.